Saturday, March 24, 2012

Control Cat Hairballs and Cat Fleas

I have to say I become much busier after Catman came to my house. The most tough job is cleaning the house. I have to clean his hair all the place in my house. But there is one thing I worry about after I notice that Catman always has ongoing vomiting. After I make a research on cat diseases symptoms, I just find out it may because of the cat hairballs.


The reason that Catman vomit hairballs is that he swallowed a lot of fur when he tried to groom by himself. So I think general cat care and grooming maintenance are another important aspect of cat care. Avoiding hair and skin problems in cats often comes down to a proper diet and active lifestyle. Hairballs are normal in cats occasionally, but if they persist and cats struggle to pass them, veterinary care should be sought. They can be prevented in the first place if owners regularly groom their cat and remove loose hair, and some over the counter products can be used to help cats pass hairballs.

In Addition, Another daily care for cats is trimming cat nails.Cat nails should only be trimmed if the cat is exclusively an indoor cat, as they are useful for survival and protection in the wilderness. Cats can get fleas, and they can be dangerous to the cat’s health and well-being. There are treatments which will kill the infestation. Environments should also be cleaned to ensure re-infestation doesn’t occur.

No comments: