Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Catman, Welcome to Your New Home

Today, I introduce my new mate, Catman. He is a four years old cat. My friend sent him to me one month ago. As my friend saying, he is an active cat. But the first day, he came to my home, he was very nervous because of the strange place and people. And I was also very worry about him because he could just hide under my closet for the whole day. So I have to put the food and water near him so that he could get them when he was hungry.
 


My friend also gave me his favorite food, one 30.lb dry cat food, and a couple of canned cat food, and a cat litter box. So I just put everything he was familiar with around his temporary base in order to make him to feel a little bit comfortable.

I think he is quite brave. Because after three days, he already get rid of all scares. And now, he feel free in his new house. And he also find his new relaxing spot.

No comments: